| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Novosibirsk in August is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with rain sometimes. Only 60mm (2.4in) of H2O is deposited across an average of 16 days.
- The heavens above Novosibirsk are slightly sunny having an average of a pleasing 7:54 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:53 long and the longest day is 15:59 long with an average length of 14:58.
- There are approximately 6:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Novosibirsk August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Novosibirsk, Russia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Novosibirsk:
- Bor, Russia - 837.7 kms (520.5 miles) NNE
- Jenisejsk, Russia - 682 kms (423.8 miles) NE
- Kolpasev, Russia - 365.1 kms (226.9 miles) N
- Tomsk, Russia - 206.2 kms (128.1 miles) NE
- Krasnoyarsk, Russia - 637 kms (395.9 miles) ENE
- Minusinsk, Russia - 588 kms (365.4 miles) E
- Barnaul, Russia - 182.4 kms (113.3 miles) SSE
- Ulaangom, Mongolia - 851.1 kms (528.9 miles) SE
- Umnugovi, Mongolia - 899.5 kms (558.9 miles) SE
- Ulgii, Mongolia - 831 kms (516.4 miles) SE
- Altai, China - 887.3 kms (551.4 miles) SSE