| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Novosibirsk in February is very cold at -17 °C (1.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -12 °C (10.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -22 °C (-7.6 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with snow every now and then. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of liquid is transfered across on average 14 days.
- The blue above Novosibirsk is dull with on average merely 3:27 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:41 long and the longest day is 10:35 long with an average length of 9:37.
- There are approximately 5:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37% of daylight hours and cloudy 63% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Novosibirsk February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Novosibirsk, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Novosibirsk:
- Bor, Russia - 837.7 kms (520.5 miles) NNE
- Jenisejsk, Russia - 682 kms (423.8 miles) NE
- Kolpasev, Russia - 365.1 kms (226.9 miles) N
- Tomsk, Russia - 206.2 kms (128.1 miles) NE
- Krasnoyarsk, Russia - 637 kms (395.9 miles) ENE
- Minusinsk, Russia - 588 kms (365.4 miles) E
- Barnaul, Russia - 182.4 kms (113.3 miles) SSE
- Ulaangom, Mongolia - 851.1 kms (528.9 miles) SE
- Umnugovi, Mongolia - 899.5 kms (558.9 miles) SE
- Ulgii, Mongolia - 831 kms (516.4 miles) SE
- Altai, China - 887.3 kms (551.4 miles) SSE