| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Novosibirsk in September is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched with rain sometimes. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of fluid is unloaded during on average 16 days.
- The blue above Novosibirsk is slightly fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:29 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 13:48 long with an average length of 12:42.
- There are approximately 6:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Novosibirsk September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Novosibirsk, Russia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Novosibirsk:
- Bor, Russia - 837.7 kms (520.5 miles) NNE
- Jenisejsk, Russia - 682 kms (423.8 miles) NE
- Kolpasev, Russia - 365.1 kms (226.9 miles) N
- Tomsk, Russia - 206.2 kms (128.1 miles) NE
- Krasnoyarsk, Russia - 637 kms (395.9 miles) ENE
- Minusinsk, Russia - 588 kms (365.4 miles) E
- Barnaul, Russia - 182.4 kms (113.3 miles) SSE
- Ulaangom, Mongolia - 851.1 kms (528.9 miles) SE
- Umnugovi, Mongolia - 899.5 kms (558.9 miles) SE
- Ulgii, Mongolia - 831 kms (516.4 miles) SE
- Altai, China - 887.3 kms (551.4 miles) SSE